09 December 2012

A request for help:


A plea for help:
For one of my Hon. classes, I'm doing a blog-related thing. I'll ask a question; all you have to do is answer it. I won't even ask for references, but should you accidentally write a research paper, I won't judge. This can be from anyone. I'll put your answers on my blog. And hopefully I'll get an A.
I've also got a share-able link here, for anyone who wants to share it with friends.

However, here is the question:

For the purposes of these next few posts, we’re looking at media’s influence on your view of politics : has it (media’s influence) changed it (your view of politics) for the better? For the worse? Can you recall a time when your view of politics hasn’t been defined by what’s on television, or are there other strong influences on your view of politics? What are they?
Note: Media in this case will be defined by such things as television shows, magazines, and the news (paper, radio, and tv)


I would enjoy it if you emailed it to my yahoo email at taimeloche @ yahoo . com

Then I would read it and post it here!

If you have any requirements for posting, I would also follow those. 
Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment