25 April 2010

Hi, world.
So my dad just came over, stopped in front of my big, cushy chair, and opened the laptop wider so he could see what was on the screen. Then he left the room.
No idea what that was about.
Anyway, just so you know, I'm probably not going to update every day. I'm in school. I have twenty-four days left of school, to be precise, and then I'm hoping I have work, because if I don't, the world will be a slightly more penniless and broke place for me.
That said, I don't plan on apologizing every time I'm a few days late. I have to apologize to my teachers and my parents alike for being late or insufficient, and this little blog is my little world. I've seen too many blogs where the authors start trying to pander to what they think everyone else wants, and in most cases, it has not turned out well.
On the other hand, I've seen blogs where the author has been a cold, arrogant, and callous jerk, and...
Oh wait, this is America. The cold arrogant callous jerks find that their readers triple within a month.
But I digress...and horribly so. here I was trying to say one thing, and it's turned into a social commentary.
So. I shall be a wise dictator on this blog. If you comment, I shall read your comments/suggestions. I will do a happy dance that you read my blog. I will take them under advisement. I may also choose not to anything about them whatsoever.

Huh. I've always wanted to be ruler of the world.

So I burned my tongue today. I was drinking really, really hot tea that I got from Kwik Trip, and I drank it and...
YELP!
So now my tongue is all scrapey and kind of hurts. Weirdly enough, when you drink hot stuff, your tongue hurts but your throat - or mouth - or lips don't. Maybe it's decreased nerve sensitivity. Huh.
Then I was talking on facebook to a friend, and SHE said that SHE had burned her tongue - on cappuccino today. The event was marked upon her idiot list. Don't ask. *grin*

Well, this week I've been enjoying a wonderful relationship with webcomics...
namely:
Dominic deegan : oracle for hire
Comedity 2.0
and
Finder's keepers.

I also finished the two Abarat books (by Clive Barker - great author) that I know of... and read this really nice duet called... Dreamhunter by Elizabeth Knox. I think.
I just took them back to the library.
Those were good books...
Yeah. Dreamhunter and Dreamquake by Elizabeth Knox
They were kind of Garth Nix - y...with cool twists.

No comments:

Post a Comment