11 October 2010

Your word for this week is Anachronism. Use it every way you can.

If you must know, I am writing this in order to make me feel productive because I'm not doing my homework.
Just so you know.

Do not expect anything of real content.

I am happy today. While at the same time not happy.
I guess I'm normal today.

So this is what it feels like.

It is very unbearably hot here. Especially for someone who curls, and used to work in the packaging area of a cheese plant.

My parents have left after family weekend.
However, they did bring me cheese. And banana bread. And CDs. And skirts. And took me grocery-shopping. And demonstrated their love for me in as materialistic a way as I could want.
:D

I have a friend who is coming to visit me soon, via bus.
If a person who works in greyhound is reading this, I am upset with you because you very nearly forced her not to come, because of your exorbitant round-trip prices from her town to my town and back again.
So grr.
When I rule the world, there's gonna be some price slashing.

However, it is now worked out.

Said friend's birthday is also tomorrow. Go over here and wish her a happy birthday. Tell her Moss sent you.

My Creative Writing Club was pretty much a success. I hope for more people next meeting. I will bring cookies. :D

However, I also have to work on a Model Constitution for our group, which is a royal pain in the ass, mainly because most things referred to really don't apply to our group.

But I have Caramel Rice Cakes, which is good.

The battery in my MP3 player is virtually dead.

But I now have six billion songs on my laptop.

And I found a fun web comic. Go Here.
It is very fun.

Hmm. That is about it.

Besides This. Do It.

3 comments:

  1. Awe thanks Bremon. I can not wait to see you on Saturday or Sunday or whatever day. Hopefully it'll be a good time and I will get to experience ND! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So... when you rule the world, can I have Egypt please?
    Everyone I know who plans to rule the world has to promise me Egypt... or I'll curse their plans. It's true. Just ask the sad kid in the corner.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh noes.
    All right. You get Egypt.
    Just don't curse me. I've SEEN the sad kid in the corner. He's got three eyes and a tail.

    ReplyDelete