16 October 2010

Your word for this week is Synchronicity. You won't need to use it every way you can, because you'll see it everywhere now.

Today I sneezed.
I should vacuum my room.
There is dust everywhere.
And various particles of Moss.
However, according to Robert Fulghum, they did a study, which showed that out of all that...STUFF that collects to form dustbunnies...a large majority is star stuff.
That's right.
"It's not dirt," I can hear myself explaining to my parents. "It's star-stuff."
To which they'd reply, "That's very cool, Moss. However, the fact remains that it is ALL OVER your room."

So I will vacuum my room, and then I shall make a peanut butter & jelly sandwich and eat it.

Yay!

Then I will make a pretty picture for ANOTHER friend's birthday.

And hopefully her parents will take us all out to dinner.

Because Food is the main point here.

:D

No comments:

Post a Comment