31 October 2010

Your word for today is hiatus. As in "My, there's such a big hiatus between this dude's posts!"

So, I was going to make a big post about how you shouldn't expect a lot of posts from me because Nanowrimo is coming up (TONIGHT! MIDNIGHT! YES!)...
and then I realized that you probably haven't been expecting a lot (read: any)posts from me, because the last post was on the 16th. Of October.

I'm wearing a really short black dress and wings while sitting on the floor of a friend's dorm room typing this post watching Strangers, or The Strangers, or whatever this movie is called, but I'm not paying a whole lot of attention because I also have Nanowrimo.org up on my computer, along with House M.D. and I'm probably going to pull up Facebook any second as well. Also, I'm thinking that I really want a donut...but to get the donut, I have to go into my room and open the fridge.
And my back kind of hurts from sitting the way I'm sitting, but to be able to lean back, I have to take off the wings.

I think that the creepiest thing about this movie is the weird repetitive soundtrack.

I'd be a lot more interested in what was going to happen if I had popcorn and didn't have my laptop.

Eh. I'm going to take off my wings. My back totally hurts. XP

NANOWRIMO!

1 comment:

  1. So tonight I'm so going to surprise Ben. I just can't tell you because I'm sure he may possibly read this, if he isn't playing video games or writing something. I'm so excited for Nanowrimo tonight. I probably won't write until tomorrow because I caught a virus and am incredibly sleepy. The wings sound so much fun. I wish I had a pair. :) Don't think I've seen the movie you are talking about. A friend and I are so going to watch Amittyville Horror. Next time I have a free minute. So yeah. Have a fun night and eat lots of candy!

    ReplyDelete