29 September 2010

Hi again.

I feel like I'm worrying people now, if the first thing they see is the "Creepy. As. Hell." disease post when they look at my blog.
I want them to be worried later on, when they can't escape.
...
It feels like the other post kind of did the trick, though. I can now address my followers and not just my follower.
That's right.
I can pluralize.
Thank you, my minions.

If you have not watched Rurouni Kenshin, I suggest you do. Along with the GetBackers. I know you can watch a lot of free anime here.
These are two really excellent animes. Even if you don't really like anime, you should like these.

I've been watching Rurouni Kenshin a lot lately, and as a result, all of my sketches have become littered with people holding swords in a threatening manner.

Really don't have a lot on my mind right now.

Besides saying thanks for following me.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment