30 September 2010

Ew Cooties

Ahem.

I would just like to say...

Some people are so sweet together it's sickening.

People such as:

My brother and his wife
My friend and her boyfriend
My cousin and his girlfriend
My parents, for chrissake

If this was in spring, you could mutter something sarcastic about how springtime affects everyone's brains and congeals them into a molten pile of mushy romantic...mush.

Except it isn't spring.

It's autumn.

I realize, of course, that this makes me quite the hypocrite, since I know that I have inflicted several people with gushy nonsense within the past two years.

I also don't care. As a great man once said... "My boat, My rules."

That said, here is a fun and completely unrelated picture for you.


1 comment:

  1. Dude, awesome picture. Yippee for cooties except that I have a sore throat. Oh well such is life. I hope you have a good day!

    ReplyDelete