17 September 2010

Pheh.

I usually don't have much to say.
When I do, it's nice to have this so I can get my opinion out to my loyal fan.
When I don't, you will notice such posts will be titled by things like, "Meh" or "Pheh" or funny variations of the word.
Just so you know.
At the moment I think I may have a problem.
Back home we have dial-up. And a library with a really crappy Internet connection.
Therefore I'm not actually on the Internet for any period of time.
Here, we have Excellent internet connections.
Therefore I may be addicted to webcomics and facebook.
On that note, these are webcomics I think are really good.
One or two of these will be repeats of webcomics I recommended earlier on in the year; this just means that you should REALLY read them. Or that I'm just too lazy to go back and actually read anything I've written.
Questionable Content
Earthsong
Catalyst
Special School
dream*scar
Mac Hall
Sunset Grill
True Magic
Torch
Planes of Eldlor
Winters in Lavelle
Ctrl+Alt+Del
Dominic Deegan: Oracle for Hire
Goblins
Finder's Keepers
Fey Winds

I hope these links have worked out. Comment me if they don't.
Comment me if they do.

Since I usually don't have much to talk about...I'll just pick one of these up if I'm feeling guilty about not posting for a while and post stuff about it - why I like it, why you should read it, blah blah blah.
They are wonderfulses.
Speaking of which...
Selkie
Fun grammar.
Edit: I've apparently not been guilty enough to discuss these. And my list has trebled.

No comments:

Post a Comment